Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I do have 2 small recordings from Alex's live but im not going to post them because I'd hate for mrs doubtfire and miss baguette to feel humiliated of the lies told about them. I find what was said to be very pompous and bully like from that clang. Now were labelled bullies, trolls ect where exactly 🤔. We also don't lie like all of them that sat in those boxes. Try harder red and co because we will always top trump 🖕
Oh no, please post them.
You know my favourite past time is disproving liars.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵
Off topic but is the pale blue heart new? I just checked and there’s 🩶🩵 and I’m sure they are new! I thought my phone was showing blue hearts as pale.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Please don’t be mad at me about that 😣

I don’t believe people are good or bad (apart from obvious wronguns/preds etc). I believe we are human with good and bad capability in us, it’s very complex.

This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵
Don't worry about it. X

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do have 2 small recordings from Alex's live but im not going to post them because I'd hate for mrs doubtfire and miss baguette to feel humiliated of the lies told about them. I find what was said to be very pompous and bully like from that clang. Now were labelled bullies, trolls ect where exactly 🤔. We also don't lie like all of them that sat in those boxes. Try harder red and co because we will always top trump 🖕
Not knowing is worse 😭 Is it the recent stuff from this afternoon luv? I did hear that 😬

Oh no, please post them.
You know my favourite past time is disproving liars.
They are only small as my mum rudely interrupted by calling me ive had to crop them right down but here you go i dont even really know what i caught tbh the phone ringing threw me off 😂

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
So that Evil Snoopy is a sub of EQ’s
IMG_8829.jpeg

Oh Jesus, what a day for me to start watching TikTok again. Angie with the triple chin angle shouting about animal rights when she didn’t even take her dog to the vets for months of him wheezing horrendously when walking. She’s on about how god gave birds wings and all sorts. Brushed up on her bible studies after calling aunt Sally a bible basher. She’s doing my ball sack in

Status
Not open for further replies.