Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Shamelessly stolen from MTM on Facebook 🤣 🤣 🤣

439200607_396954953163550_2427701758241250331_n.jpg
I seen this but my screen zoomed up and I lost the post. Thanks for sharing 🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
When EQ was just speaking that account was messaging same time and it didn't look like she was off focus at the time. I dunno if it's actually her. I would love it to be her cos of the hate to CrockPot
Oh I missed that, was the account in the chat when she was in the box? I wonder why it hasn't been blocked with all its vile comments unless they know who it is, like the way they keep frosty in.

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Feb 29, 2024
They are only small as my mum rudely interrupted by calling me ive had to crop them right down but here you go i dont even really know what i caught tbh the phone ringing threw me off 😂

The baby reindeer joke was really not funny! Why would he say that it was based on Luke when it’s based on a man who was stalked by a woman and sexually assaulted by a man? It’s not the same as saying cockerpoo is like Martha because cockerpoo does stalk the app….. Luke isn’t a comedian and he hasn’t gone through the same struggles as Richard gadd so I really don’t get where the joke is? Am I being too sensitive?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The baby reindeer joke was really not funny! Why would he say that it was based on Luke when it’s based on a man who was stalked by a woman and sexually assaulted by a man? It’s not the same as saying cockerpoo is like Martha because cockerpoo does stalk the app….. Luke isn’t a comedian and he hasn’t gone through the same struggles as Richard gadd so I really don’t get where the joke is? Am I being too sensitive?
I’ve not seen baby reindeer so no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.