Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@MissBaguette i told everyone in Angie’s live to watch your videos and we been lied sbout. Alicia didn’t seem to care at all which is weird. She said “but when it comes to family” like she was on auto pilot after I’d said it wasn’t us. cal Also admitted to doxing himself. Cal is now combining Cal with Starmix under one profile

Joanne that went to classes for a black boyfriend is back in the box… she’s drunk and is refusing to admit she’s also katie love.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
94C38E06-E12C-4F9F-81EE-CEDF80376B5D.jpeg
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Feb 29, 2024
My video was stuck in processing mode so I’ve deleted it and reuploaded. But when I was doing hashtags I was like oh I’ll hashtag my name, and thought hmm why do I have 50 something posts under my hashtag!

IMG_1417.jpeg

So I uploaded the video and went to explore #missbaguette and

GUYS IM ACTUALLY A REAL LIFE HORSE I CANT BELIEVE IT​

IMG_1418.jpeg
Don’t tell Luke he will lock you up and train you!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hey luv, physically? Awful, tonsillitis in full swing 💀 but mentally? Just as s 🤣 Ugh, I hate all these games, are they games, is it manipulation, is it not. You know?

Bet you wish you’d never asked 💀 How are you luv, how’s back to work treating you? I bet you’re glad it’s the weekend 🩵
I've missed catching up in here so much! Please get better soon x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Okay so I’ve only just gone into angies. What’s going on?
Green hearts came in previously under “Joanne” during the aftermath of the racism. She said she had to go to classes cos she got a black boyfriend. She also trolled and was nasty generally to people. Geordie accent.
Then Angie had a live more recently with narcissist coach and someone called Katy Love with scouse accent came in who was incredibly weird and people said she was in fact Joanne
Now a 3rd account is back and it’s deffo Joanne but she’s saying it’s not the Katy character

Status
Not open for further replies.