Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I always have the best sleep of my life after eating edibles! RSO oil is good too! There’s loads of private clinics in the uk now where you can get medical cannabis, you have to pay for a consultation but the prescription prices aren’t too bad!
Always wanted to try one of those clinics, have you used any?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I take 7.5mg of zopiclone have you tried that? And have you tried the magnesium spray stuff you put on feet and it makes you sleep.
Iv had zoplicone and they didn't work. My doctor only prescribes them in a 7 day batch it's not something he would give long term and again if they did work im at risk of just abusing them 😭 it's an unfortunate circumstance.

I don't think I'd like anything on my feet, I wash my feet before bed so I don't feel anything off them and hang them out the bed 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Always wanted to try one of those clinics, have you used any?
No but I follow someone on tiktok that uses sapphire medical! Her name is big Bertha if you wanna have a look! It seems pretty legit but you have to pay for consultations and stuff but apparently it’s easy and it covers quite a lot of physical and mental disabilities and also mental health ect!

Mar 8, 2024
Iv had zoplicone and they didn't work. My doctor only prescribes them in a 7 day batch it's not something he would give long term and again if they did work im at risk of just abusing them 😭 it's an unfortunate circumstance.

I don't think I'd like anything on my feet, I wash my feet before bed so I don't feel anything off them and hang them out the bed 😭😭
Get booked in with sleep clinic. Might be worth the night stay? Lack of sleep is pure evil. And get blood test done incase lacking in anything.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

You’re so peculiarly weird and fun, I love you 😭

Mar 11, 2024
london
This red clique seem to be looking at a lot of CC posts considering were the bad one. Cheers for the like tho 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_5818.jpeg
    IMG_5818.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 56

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
No but I follow someone on tiktok that uses sapphire medical! Her name is big Bertha if you wanna have a look! It seems pretty legit but you have to pay for consultations and stuff but apparently it’s easy and it covers quite a lot of physical and mental disabilities and also mental health ect!
Thank you - I know I'll qualify for those clinics just always been sceptical 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.