Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
It’s crazy how ill it can make you right! Your poor daughter, she must have been so sick 😩 Water flossers can apparently really help those stones, if she hasn’t tried one 🩵
I just remembered something else, when you have tonsillitis or anything else ENT related avoid dairy products, they make the mucus membranes over produce, which causes more mucus (duh) and again it takes you longer to heal.
Best thing they did was removing mine, I was getting it every few months 😭

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Screenshot_20240427-013005.png
The Tonight Show Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just remembered something else, when you have tonsillitis or anything else ENT related avoid dairy products, they make the mucus membranes over produce, which causes more mucus (duh) and again it takes you longer to heal.
Best thing they did was removing mine, I was getting it every few months 😭
Ugh the clagging of the throat with milk, is the worst 😬 good advice luv 🩵 I’m jelly of your smooth throat 😒

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently Roseana has topped herself. My arse
She spent days giving it the big one and being racist…. I’m not being nasty but all she does is lie and she was calling Paigey a I don’t even want to say the word but she was calling her a jigga (please tell me if I offend anyone by writing it out and I’ll delete it) but she didn’t say the N word she said jigga and I dunno how to word it so it’s not offensive to anyone! So I don’t believe her! She’s probably trying to get out of the s!

Status
Not open for further replies.