Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Has anyone got insta? I don’t have it but fact freak has posted receipts on his insta story about messaging one of reds mods about the doxxing and him telling them it didn’t happen. Could someone ss please.
493BC049-C0A8-4E25-B3EA-C545498DBEC0.jpeg

F6E968E5-973A-4E14-B1A4-B4CCAC5085ED.jpeg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
she definitely does my grandkids no it's a bad word, everyone knows, that carla is a embarrassment to scousers 😤
There was someone in the comments think the @ was EFC and they kept calling her out but she wouldn’t react. I tried to call her out and I tagged lynz and say that my issue is Carla trying to say that it’s said all the time in Liverpool making it out like it’s not a big deal but other scousers were also calling her out. I told her a disability slur is a slur no matter what it is, who says it or who takes offence to it. You would think lynz would be more proactive with calling it out knowing how someone attacking your disability feels. If top girl would have said that in Alex and co box she would be the first to call them out and Angie would go on and on about it. Just because it was aimed at Cal it doesn’t make it ok and to assume cal doesn’t have any hidden disabilities is fing ignorant, especially when Angie bangs on about her having hidden disabilities

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angie reckons it was okay to call cal that word because he’s not disabled.

‘She said it to call him thick’

She’s digging a bigger hole. 💀
Imagine this

Someone calls a white person the N word.

‘it’s okay to call them that word, because they’re not black’

Logic is a wonderful thing.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He's gross
I’ve just looked it up, and he’s just read the BBC headline and not looked into it. This figure came from a 2013 independent report led by conservative MPs, but was never regarded as an official government enquiry.

Regardless of what the true data is, given his other comments which are foul, he’s trying to use that dubious data claim to be ableist. He’s a t.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 8, 2024
Do any of you know happymumma85? She starting off doing awareness lives about Diadro alongside her dull husband, and they teamed up with Rossy reports. They’ve now broken away, beg all the time, push for subs and do sub only lives. Disgusting to use the Diadro situation for financial game. Now it’s all about the money. Both proper weird looking too
They bore the s out of me so much so I blocked them pair of drips 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.