Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Was it on YouTube too? Because they should auto save on his channel?
Just checked his YouTube and he’s got a video premiering tonight with highlights from it. He did call out Chester as well and went in on him. I was recording but my phone overheated and it didnt save
IMG_6688.jpeg

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Just checked his YouTube and he’s got a video premiering tonight with highlights from it. He did call out Chester as well and went in on him. I was recording but my phone overheated and it didnt save
IMG_6688.jpeg
Oh no it’s a bummer when that happens 🤦🏽‍♀️
I hope he hasn’t edited it too much.
From what I’ve seen and heard of the stream Reds lot aren’t going to be too happy

Couldn't even respond to Cal he's got too many violations, he must have been going round the app telling everyone their cocks stink!
😂😂 I’m sorry but I absolutely love this guy. He’s so unpredictable. I didn’t expect him to broaden his insults to smelly cocks. I’m glad his accounts banned cause he blocked me. I can befriend him on his other account now 😈

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
😂😂 I’m sorry but I absolutely love this guy. He’s so unpredictable. I didn’t expect him to broaden his insults to smelly cocks. I’m glad his accounts banned cause he blocked me. I can befriend him on his other account now 😈
He said hello to me by accident as well he only wanted to tell me Iv got a cheesy knob. Hes a bastard I was in his live last night and he said he's having a relaxing night and showed me dolly was unharmed 😭

He said hello to me by accident as well he only wanted to tell me Iv got a cheesy knob. Hes a bastard I was in his live last night and he said he's having a relaxing night and showed me dolly was unharmed 😭
You kept him company? 😂😂 well, you must have triggered him somehow cause he was necking the lager this morning. He definitely has a soft spot for you. It’s always about Judas with him 🫣

I’m puzzled to know how cockergimp knew they’d come from Tattle and wanted to make a name for themselves on tiktok. Weird statement to make if you haven’t spoken to a person
She’s a control freak. She loves being the voice of reason but she let her mask slip and she’s desperate to prevent anyone saying anything negative about her. I’m sure she’s got things she wants to hide from the public to be this obsessed with silencing CC

Status
Not open for further replies.