Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s just so bizarre. They really came in strong and they made a big impact, letting people know that racism won’t be tolerated and they now collaborate with the worst people on the app? I understand that angies also against the inner circle, but that isn’t a reason to let what you stand for be completely forgotten. It’s embarrassing
I joined her box to say this in an overly gentle way. I am not gonna comment a lot on it, I feel like I’m white and perhaps I don’t get what their motives are… but I said that what people are saying is totally understandable and they need to expect it.

Nov 10, 2023
Not caught up with the chat but did anyone hear EQ last night on live saying that when she was in the EDL group she knows exactly what kind of chat goes on behind the scenes! Wonder if she’ll spill
Before Luke ,Chester EQ etc became friends again the last time, I ghost watched one of Chester’s lives. And he said he had something on EQ and was going to expose it. It was something to do with an ex mod of hers.
It never happened but I wonder if EQ starts spilling tea maybe Chester will expose whatever it is he knows about her as well.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
EQ LIVE SAYING EDL ARE SUBJECTS OF MISS RED WHO IS THEIR QUEEN
Christina Ricci Reaction GIF

Reactions: PepperBell
I joined her box to say this in an overly gentle way. I am not gonna comment a lot on it, I feel like I’m white and perhaps I don’t get what their motives are… but I said that what people are saying is totally understandable and they need to expect it.
To me, it’s not just about racism, it’s sitting with someone that has attacked so many different minority groups and victims. Actual victims of childhood abuse.

Mar 23, 2024
China
When will ppl realise that whole group is as bad as each other?? Angie and Lyndz caught out lying just the other day and no matter what she says the fy cult always defend her scabby rotting arse!! Alex and his motley crew just the same they sit cam 2ing each other every day!
Someone fired a live up about Angie the other day as she couldn’t keep kids out her mouth!!
Just today we have had a disabled slur said in her box!!!
I think we can all see the downfall now before it happens… how long we predicting ppl??

Status
Not open for further replies.