Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, woke up and Cals come on. We were best friends in his last live, I come in today and he hates me and all my comment cafe friends šŸ˜‚ heā€™s muted me for 5 minutes to reflect. Iā€™m sorry, but I love this guy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I canā€™t tell if heā€™s trolling me or mad, but heā€™s fing funny šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Cal went mad at me last night he hates comment cafe and says were all thick as he has 3 accounts in here aparently. Then he told me to record his live he then done little dance he got his ass out šŸ˜­

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Alex is live and Taurian is gifting him šŸ‘€
IMG_6692.png
Ok now perhaps Iā€™m getting it wrong ā€¦. Wtf

Morning bitches!

Woke up to a message from Angie asking if I can make her a video for box battle because she promotes my videos. šŸ¤£

Iā€™m thinking of saying yes Iā€™ll do it, with the caveat that now Gaping Pineapple is mod, that sheā€™s not allowed to block anyone from CC.
She has to unblock all of cc so many of us are trapped blocked šŸ„²

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anyone hearing EQ say she takes unprescribed mirtazipine, and she takes 60mg even though the maximum recommended dose is 45mg?

That drug ruined me, I literally was a brainless zombie with no emotions.
A clinical sociopath on a drug like you describe sounds like a recipe for total insanity.

Iā€™ve been watching her a lot since the whole Tenerife thing - sheā€™s extremely wired and manicā€¦ constantly talking and cla barely speaks - is she normally like this does anyone know? Chelsea wakes up and sheā€™s chewing her ear off I would go literally insane

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
When will ppl realise that whole group is as bad as each other?? Angie and Lyndz caught out lying just the other day and no matter what she says the fy cult always defend her scabby rotting arse!! Alex and his motley crew just the same they sit cam 2ing each other every day!
Someone fired a live up about Angie the other day as she couldnā€™t keep kids out her mouth!!
Just today we have had a disabled slur said in her box!!!
I think we can all see the downfall now before it happensā€¦ how long we predicting ppl??

I agree, but not sure about the downfall as people forget easily, and at times this seems more of a supportive page for Angie and co. More so when people comment in her live being nice. Everyone just forgets Angieā€™s behaviour. It seems everyone has joined forces in their hatred of the supposed clique. Paigeyā€™s live now has almost become a bullying live to other people, All ganging up and laughing. Why do people suddenly forget the morals they protest to have, just to join forces over hatred?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Iā€™m cold without the heating on and too hot with it on. So Iā€™ve found a happy medium. Iā€™ve got the heating on and the fan on at the same timešŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I always get in this state, and end up with heating on and the back door open

do the cost of living, I need to be at a specifically comfortable temperature.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I agree, but not sure about the downfall as people forget easily, and at times this seems more of a supportive page for Angie and co. More so when people comment in her live being nice. Everyone just forgets Angieā€™s behaviour. It seems everyone has joined forces in their hatred of the supposed clique. Paigeyā€™s live now has almost become a bullying live to other people, All ganging up and laughing. Why do people suddenly forget the morals they protest to have, just to join forces over hatred?
Sorry but you canā€™t decide what this ā€˜pageā€™ is. Itā€™s a thread of people itā€™s not about anything. Where have you seen anything positive about Angie? literally no one likes her here. Plenty of people mess around in the comments even though they donā€™t like her. Also the indirecting is so cringe why donā€™t you say who youā€™re talking about? Or make your own ā€˜pageā€™?

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Sorry but you canā€™t decide what this ā€˜pageā€™ is. Itā€™s a thread of people itā€™s not about anything. Where have you seen anything positive about Angie? literally no one likes her here. Plenty of people mess around in the comments even though they donā€™t like her. Also the indirecting is so cringe why donā€™t you say who youā€™re talking about? Or make your own ā€˜pageā€™?

ā€œEveryoneā€ as in the live happening now and the people on it. But as cringy as being in a box with Angie joking, possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.