Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
surely if someone has her address they can find wherever she is? this is so messed up🤦🏼‍♀️
She has done this multiple times. She scratches in the same place, smears the blood and flashes it all night and worries people. She refuses help when ambulances have arrived or when police have asked her. She’s an emotional vampire.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She has done this multiple times. She scratches in the same place, smears the blood and flashes it all night and worries people. She refuses help when ambulances have arrived or police have asked her. She’s an emotional vampire.
ambulances used to be called every single time as well. I wonder what's changed. I do suspect she's an unsafe person to work with and paramedics no longer feel safe showing up to help her.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Guys remember though, she did have a fall by her front door a bit earlier and mentioned something about the cat attacking her, might just be that. She’s clearly too pissed to even realise.. does anyone know where she might be? Call an ambulance or something to go and make sure it’s okay?
The cut was there way before the fall or the cat, but she's in a pub chilling and eating, she doesn't need an ambulance.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Nov 10, 2023
She has done this multiple times. She scratches in the same place, smears the blood and flashes it all night and worries people. She refuses help when ambulances have arrived or when police have asked her. She’s an emotional vampire.
This! It’s a repeat behaviour of hers. I’ve seen her be absolutely vile to emergency services as well when they try to help her. And I can remember Lynz being in her box once when the police came and lying for Angie.

Status
Not open for further replies.