Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Thank you, needed that.. I’m empathic af to my detriment at times.
By the way everyone:
No matter how bad of a person is, don’t feel guilty for having compassion. Your human!!
This is the real side to addiction, and ignoring it will make us just as bad as the enablers in her comments saying to leave her alone. If this triggers anyone, please take some time and stay off the live and we can update you ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
By the way everyone:
No matter how bad of a person is, don’t feel guilty for having compassion. Your human!!
This is the real side to addiction, and ignoring it will make us just as bad as the enablers in her comments saying to leave her alone. If this triggers anyone, please take some time and stay off the live and we can update you ❤️
I don’t have any for her. Don’t get me wrong, I wish her home safe and don’t wish her injury etc but I can’t keep watching someone stick their hand in the same fire and shout about it.

It’s mentally exhausting and incredibly triggering, to people who do legitimate self injury in private.

I’ve watched her ignore calls from the mental health team and turn away police and ambulance staff. A lot of the UK are waiting on psych appointments and resource wasting like this, is exactly what contributes to the delays.

I know this is harsh but it’s born from watching the same cycle, she persists in riding.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_8066.jpeg
    IMG_8066.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 31
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you, needed that.. I’m empathic af to my detriment at tim

I don’t have any for her. Don’t get me wrong, I wish her home safe and don’t wish her injury etc but I can’t keep watching someone stick their hand in the same fire and shout about it.

It’s mentally exhausting and incredibly triggering, to people who do legitimate self injury in private.

I’ve watched her ignore calls from the mental health team and turn away police and ambulance staff. A lot of the UK are waiting on psych appointments and resource wasting like this, is exactly what contributes to the delays.

I know this is harsh but it’s born from watching the same cycle, she persists in riding.
Totally agree with you

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Exactly this Mrs D 👏🏼👏🏼 Iv had to wait for appointments which are urgent because of people like this who just abuse the system

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Thank you, needed that.. I’m empathic af to my detriment at times.
No worries sweetheart. I’ve seen this multiple times but every time you just can’t help but feel bad. Your feelings are valid too, even though everything she is doing we are just playing into it.
Someone who would hurt themselves just for tiktok drama, views, etc clearly has a problem. Don’t feel bad ❤️

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Yes that’s sad but if she’s gotten the answer and compensation what else can they do? It’s a tragedy but 12yrs later and she’s still going on and on and on about it. Sh‘a already been compensated for it so that should be the end. She needs to get her story straight ffs, now saying his death was inconclusive but earlier it was vomiting
She wheels Daddy out when she has no other content for Tikkers. It's all for views and ££££

Status
Not open for further replies.