Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Cockerpoocrazy is an enigmatic figure in her neighborhood. Her nickname, derived whimsically from her favourite dog breed, underscores her unique connection to the canine world, albeit through an unconventional lens. Cockerpoo's hobby of collecting and examining dog excrement is driven by her intrinsic interest in her neighbors' daily activities and personal affairs. Each sample she collects and catalogs—meticulously organized by breed, size, location, and diet—serves as a cryptic window into the lives of the community around her. Her actions, while peculiar, are a manifestation of her deep-seated curiosity about the rhythms of human and canine coexistence, revealing more about the interconnectedness of their lives than one might expect.
I hope it’s okay that I went ahead without permission and turned your poem into a video 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
CEB31465-A794-471D-81EE-A62D0254FFB3.jpeg

Britney Spears What GIF

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
TikTok - Make Your Day

I know we all has a dislike for Angie but this is fing out of order. Being drunk and alone makes her vulnerable in her own home when she thought someone was trying to break in to burgle her home. It’s also a massive fing waste of police resources, especially when Angie was just being her usual drunken self.
Ok, but she truly didn't think anyone was breaking in. Notice as soon as they started ramming the door she shouted "ok, I'm coming down" NOT "holy s, wtf is going on, I'll call the police".

Emergency services should NOT have been called, at all, but she knew exactly who was knocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.