Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops 💀
_f2b74b67-11ce-44a8-9a90-df511e503ec7.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
London
Right I’m all caught up.

1. That police officer, I would definitely commit some petty crimes just so he turned up at my house. Just saying.

2. Pearl is a t, an actual dirty skanky mess of a human. do you pearl. Video incoming.

3. Angie needs to bin off all these people who sit there simpering over her, and saying ‘it’s going to be okay’ like girl it’s not going to be okay unless you get rid of all of these wasters.

4. I recorded from when Sheila and Ann were plotting Angie’s death so I’m going to edit out all the pauses and get it on YouTube.
Perfect summary of the events this evening! 👏🏽👌🏽

Right I’m all caught up.

1. That police officer, I would definitely commit some petty crimes just so he turned up at my house. Just saying.

2. Pearl is a t, an actual dirty skanky mess of a human. do you pearl. Video incoming.

3. Angie needs to bin off all these people who sit there simpering over her, and saying ‘it’s going to be okay’ like girl it’s not going to be okay unless you get rid of all of these wasters.

4. I recorded from when Sheila and Ann were plotting Angie’s death so I’m going to edit out all the pauses and get it on YouTube.
To save you editing if it helps ive posted it all in here i just stopped it each time she paused, its just a bit everywhere as i had to compress some

Status
Not open for further replies.