Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
There’s only so much her mum can take as well. She’s had to deal with these antics from Angie for years. She’s an elderly lady. She shouldn’t have to deal with this.
This! We all love our kids but there’s only so much we can put up with… Angie and mruktiktok should get a place together and leave their elderly parents alone in peace….

I do feel it was banter between Anne and Sheila probably not the right time but I don’t think they were planning her murder…..😬

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Footage of Ann outside Angie’s window…
Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This whole Angie thing tonight has been a rollercoaster, not a fun ride, more a final destination rollercoaster ride. I have felt too many feelings tonight. I love drama, I have watched Angie for 2 years so I'm well aware how she works, but I felt compassion at times too, which is a shocker for me and I can't even blame it on hormones. I think at times my maternal side broke through, I can't relate to a mother not being comforting in any form to a daughter, who despite everything, has just had police break down the door to get to her. To then "banter" in her face with a "friend" right in her face, putting on a show because she knows tiktok are listening. To discuss her toilet habits to shame her in front of tiktok, what possesses a "mother"!

These are my feelings on it and I know most won't feel the same. I still dislike Angie to my core and recorded everything lol but I was surprised about my feelings, I refuse to use the word triggered 🤮 I just don't feel empathy often. How dare you make me feel that Angie 😤

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Who the fk is this guy n these ppl in the boxes specially saying none of it was her fault SERIOUSLY what are these ppl on?

1 : She starts drinking white wine
2: She purposely cuts herself for all to see on cam parading the bloody hand in full view of all her viewers
3: she acts crazy drunk n feeling sick
4: police show up kicking in her door same time sobers up super fast n no longer feeling sick (hmmm)
5: Mam shows up so dont blame her mam for kicking off Angies a NIGHTMARE to live with and with the things she does
6: Ppl need wake tfu n stop enabling n supporting her behaviour n treating her like a child who has done nothing wrong
1714259368196.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
These people are just enabling her into thinking her behaviour is normal and it's all fine. Her Mum is probably at the end of her bloody tether , I know I'd be fuming , she's elderly , she's been out and she's had a phone call to say her daughters been harming herself and they've booted in your front door , wait , isn't she allowed to be angry / pissed off / upset? On top of that she's come home and her daughter is streaming this to the whole of tiktok yet again

GTFO of here

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This! We all love our kids but there’s only so much we can put up with… Angie and mruktiktok should get a place together and leave their elderly parents alone in peace….

I do feel it was banter between Anne and Sheila probably not the right time but I don’t think they were planning her murder…..😬
If they were planning a real murder they weren't very smart about it 😂
Rule 1 of planning murder don't discuss it on a live
Rule 2 don't discuss it Infront of the person you want to murder

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That scared you lied there relaxing 😂😂😂😂 I can’t cope
And as for the police you’re rude to them resent their presence and want them to leave then complain when they don’t do anything!

And also hi everyone I’m new to this thread! Hope you don’t mind me popping in ❤️
Welcome back dear 🩵

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.