Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning! Yesterday was a bit of a s show wasn't it , I went to bed with so many questions it gave me headache. I do wonder sometimes if certain things pop off to take the heat away from other situations , Pearls a racist old bag , I wonder if her outburst last night was connected to the DG/EQ stuff , she knew it was going to get a HUGE reaction so I wonder if she did it yet again to try and deflect the heat from elsewhere perhaps , or maybe I'm overthinking things. Angie was fing wild! Safe to say todays going to be a sfest too.

PS hope @MrsDoubtfire is feeling better this morning x
Morning luv 🥰 I’ve not managed any sleep yet, hopefully soon and that’ll help! Any nice weekend plans with the kids and the Mrs? 😁

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning luv 🥰 I’ve not managed any sleep yet, hopefully soon and that’ll help! Any nice weekend plans with the kids and the Mrs? 😁
I noticed you were up at 4! I've just seen your story on tiky , the little poorly Mrs Doubtfire 😭 Mrs wanted to go to the Garden Centre today but it's lashing it down. Youngest stayed at a friends last night , eldest will appear when he wants food 🤣 I hope you manage to get some shut eye and rest today x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I noticed you were up at 4! I've just seen your story on tiky , the little poorly Mrs Doubtfire 😭 Mrs wanted to go to the Garden Centre today but it's lashing it down. Youngest stayed at a friends last night , eldest will appear when he wants food 🤣 I hope you manage to get some shut eye and rest today x
Sounds like a lush family dynamic 🥹 I hate how sick this bloody virus is making me! I fell asleep at one point but my Husband is an horrific snorer and woke me after maybe 5 minutes 😒

The lil Doubtfire is ridiculously cute right 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.