Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I have no voice but I want to get in and have a chat with her 😒 I want to use her words against her. After days of education, she relented and agreed using that term to people of colour, was/would be racist. She agreed she would no longer use it in that way again and she’s gone back on that 😞
I did say it, I recorded it and it is on my page

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Morning everyone 💞🫶

PEARL U RACIST PIECE OF s!

Have u not learnt anything after last time clearly not! Ur scum and if anyone stands by your bullshit excuses they are just as bad, u would be shouting from the roof tops if the P word was used to u constantly

Racism Thats Racist GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
me and my frenchie have to sleep in the living room because we synchronise our snoring my kids have vids to blackmail me with 😩 i am devastated my daughter has been in horrific pain for two years doctors fobbing her off, she can't walk thought she had broke her foot, took herself to a&e yesterday she has rheumatoid arthriti, she's a single mum of two who is self employed and going to university, the kids dad is s hardly sees them doesn't pay a penny but lives with his girlfriends kids took them to turkey last week never asked his own kids, am heartbroken for her 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.