Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
me and my frenchie have to sleep in the living room because we synchronise our snoring my kids have vids to blackmail me with 😩 i am devastated my daughter has been in horrific pain for two years doctors fobbing her off, she can't walk thought she had broke her foot, took herself to a&e yesterday she has rheumatoid arthriti, she's a single mum of two who is self employed and going to university, the kids dad is s hardly sees them doesn't pay a penny but lives with his girlfriends kids took them to turkey last week never asked his own kids, am heartbroken for her 😔
I’m so sorry, that’s absolutely rotten. Chronic pain is no joke, I hope she can get the right treatment and pain management - now they have the right diagnosis ❤️‍🩹

p.s that’s adorable about you and your frenchie 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
After her song and dance about "her party" Pearl can't even go now 🤣🤣 Racist..

big brother shade GIF by globaltv

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
People with morals know , but a very select few will be looking in hoping she stands by Pearl
Pearl and I are “friends” on my account and I’m not removing yet until I’ve covered this story and she can hopefully see it and I can share to her Inbox 👀 I don’t think I’m going the satire route, I need to think on it.

It happened late and after I’d written the headlines and so isn’t in today’s vid.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
None of the begs in Pearl's circle will give a do about her racism but they will be absolutely sick of the fact she can't keep her stupid mouth shut and keeps bringing "say its bad" drama to their platforms.

Big Beg and the rest are just trying to beg a living, they don’t want the constant bullshit caused by a racist idiot.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Pearl and I are “friends” on my account and I’m not removing yet until I’ve covered this story and she can hopefully see it and I can share to her Inbox 👀 I don’t think I’m going the satire route, I need to think on it.

It happened late and after I’d written the headlines and so isn’t in today’s vid.
I’m friends with red on mine 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Go for the jugular lol 😂 and her mop up crew of liars

Status
Not open for further replies.