Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Paigey & Taurian DO NOT NEED ANGIES PLATFORM , they've done great in their own lives , they have a massive platform on their own without having to use Angie. I can't excuse them for sitting in the boxes with Angie , it just doesn't come across as serious as it should be whilst they're there.

It's uncomfortable to watch. it was funny at first when I could see how much it wound Alex up but now Taurian and Paigey are doing TOO much.
Usually when people form alliances its because they share some of the same values. What values do they share with Angie? I really want to know because Angie doesn't stand for s never mind the plight of minorities.
It was only an hour ago when Angie was saying she sympathised with Pearl because of the backlash she would get. Her views fing change depending on who's in the box!

Paigeybaby if you're reading this, this alliance with Angie is a mistake in the long term.

Last edited:

Loulouxxx

Mar 7, 2024
It’s so sad I see it happening already.. Angie is everything offensive she doesn’t care… look at the way she yet again defended topgirl. Everyone going on about reporting hate crimes we need the same energy to report Angie too!! How many hate crimes has she committed?? 🀯
They just thanked her for doing the live and that she was a real one, errr no she’s doing this so she hasn’t got to face the backlash of her behaviour last night, come on girls open your eyes it’s so transparent πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
wichy woo feels sorry for cockertwat but laughs at my post saying i am heartbroken my daughter has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, very strange behaviour 🫑🫑
I'm sorry your daughters got rheumatoid arthritis, I have this and lupus. Has she started treatment? It takes a while but it does help. X

Feb 29, 2024
Screenshot_20240428_145519_Photos~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_144735_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.