Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot_20240428_145519_Photos~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_144735_Chrome.jpg
If only she cleaned that filthy mouth of hers ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: ice queen

Medusa

Whatโ€™s going on with her, she was in angies comments this morning asking people not to go for her about an edited video because she is in hospital
Oh, hang on.. I'll side and agree with a racist and blow smoke up their arse and then pull the "I'm in hospital" card, when the s hits the fan. The girl is full of s. - own your s Sally!!

Reactions: Yadasawrongen

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wow talking about ppl being offensive to others and we let topgirl in the box who used a derogatory term to ppl with Downโ€™s syndrome the other day in angies boxes!! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ I just canโ€™t the deflection is so real
I think that was called out before, the excuse was "didn't know mong was a slur, thought it was a mix of dogs". Some se like that.

Reactions: princesspeanut

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Canโ€™t believe you dragged me here from TikTok ๐Ÿคฃ Could you imagine how chaotic it would be though ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I think it would be amazing. A fully unbias FYP news. From what Iโ€™ve seen more and more people on TikTok are starting to respect the fact that we as a collective call out bad behaviour, rather than see us as nasty trolls like the EDL party want them to see us. Plus there are some amazing people in here who are able to fact check and disprove the bullshit. You would have my support if you decided you did want to do it ๐ŸคŽ

Mar 23, 2024
China
I think that was called out before, the excuse was "didn't know mong was a slur, thought it was a mix of dogs". Some se like that.
[/QUOTE
Thereโ€™s no excuse!! We need to call it an out! No excuse of โ€œoh sorry I donโ€™t knowโ€ we need the same energy for all hate crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.