Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Before I call Ang out for deflecting all day, did she speak on the wild night she had at all or was it all Pearl related?
Yeah she did a bit, she said it scared her and if it happened again she would come off the app. Then basically just said if it happened she would come off her live. She said she's okay with her mum. But I hardly watched anyone all day.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Psst guys shhhh but can you check my pinned video .. but tiptoe so weren’t caught 🤣
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah she did a bit, she said it scared her and if it happened again she would come off the app. Then basically just said if it happened she would come off her live. She said she's okay with her mum. But I hardly watched anyone all day.
I’m really glad she spoke on it, I just hope she means it. She looked terrified last night, when the police were there but she’s such a good actress too and has fooled me before 😩

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ugh including her in today’s, did any of your appeals work luv?
Ooh actually yes, I got the Cockerpoo Take on me song back, the original Luke video got appeal declined and I’m still waiting on the Pearl video from today to come back. I think it’s the fact I animated her taking her face for a s at the end that got it flagged for bullying 🤣

I’m such a knob

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ooh actually yes, I got the Cockerpoo Take on me song back, the original Luke video got appeal declined and I’m still waiting on the Pearl video from today to come back. I think it’s the fact I animated her taking her face for a s at the end that got it flagged for bullying 🤣

I’m such a knob

Bread head 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I’m such a knob

So are people reporting them???

Status
Not open for further replies.