Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
JC talking about the weekly rankings as “we”… “if we get to the top at reset we will be there all week”. The language is so fing toxic. I cant even rage watch this reset s anymore.

Hes having a proper menty bee cos Dan got his 3rd account banned and he wants him to make a new one. Ridiculous
Imagine this being your highlight of the week , Midnight on a Sunday and you HAVE to be on the podium because you have internet beef 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Agreed. “You know me, I’m a massive empath” 🤮
My issue with her is she try's to get people to host debates so she can jump in as a saviour. Iv saw her ask Angie to discuss sex education in schools. Very odd discussion for Angie who has no kids. Then her suggestions about the 17 year old who had a weird relationship with smokes when she was 14 and how to get her in Luke's box to chat. Shes just really seedy and creepy.

Feb 29, 2024
The zac video had me in stitches 🤣 also miss baguette has a new fan! @MissBaguette
260337B3-F74C-4993-ACBE-05F7A7E9C0A9.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Imagine this being your highlight of the week , Midnight on a Sunday and you HAVE to be on the podium because you have internet beef 😭
His comments on his 4th account he just made are going BESERK. It’s genuinely so so serious to these women. They’re desperate to send their money to him in the specific circumstances - straight after midnight (they’re panicking it’s now too late), within a battle - even though they could gift without the battle… mental.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
His comments on his 4th account he just made are going BESERK. It’s genuinely so so serious to these women. They’re desperate to send their money to him in the specific circumstances - straight after midnight (they’re panicking it’s now too late), within a battle - even though they could gift without the battle… mental.
Same people who won't be able to afford bread half way through the week , and DG won't give a s

Status
Not open for further replies.