Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Hold on a minute, Zie isn’t allowed to speak about Angie’s mum but Angie is allowed to speak about people’s kids? Topgirl & Carla have been smoking Wayne’s crack I’m sure of it.
Angie said if it’s on the app then it can be spoken about. That’s the excuse she used for speaking about Tinks kids. So that means angies mum can also be spoken about.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Cockerpoo can do off, since she only muted me on my third account cos I said me and j are besties I tried to push my luck and ask her to unblock me cos me and j are besties and I miss her. But instead she blocked my 3rd account 🤦🏽‍♀️
Not to worry I’ve got another 5 that I can use for now.
I even had people saying justice for sour cherries in the chat, I bet the t blocked them 🫣😭😭😭
Very weird that you've to be blocked but Sully from plm isn't. Probs best away from those types of lives 🤷🏽‍♀️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Cockerpoo can do off, since she only muted me on my third account cos I said me and j are besties I tried to push my luck and ask her to unblock me cos me and j are besties and I miss her. But instead she blocked my 3rd account 🤦🏽‍♀️
I even had people saying justice for sour cherries in the chat, I bet the t blocked them 🫣😭😭😭
We could have a lil reporting spree 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angie said if it’s on the app then it can be spoken about. That’s the excuse she used for speaking about Tinks kids. So that means angies mum can also be spoken about.
I say the same though if it's on the app people can talk about it. I'd probably choose not to chat about kids but Tinks a fing weirdo for plastering it all online and offering to send paperwork to literal strangers who hang about with pedos like Tam.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Woah she’s so touchy. So she’s actually blocking everyone she sees.

Omg her fake laugh. Also these people deffo don’t like each other it’s so funny to listen to them feign friendship. I need to write this sitcom

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She’s in a right bad place

Attachments

• IMG_9566.png
    IMG_9566.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.