Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I wish people would piss off nudging me
1000003558.png

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I say the same though if it's on the app people can talk about it. I'd probably choose not to chat about kids but Tinks a fing weirdo for plastering it all online and offering to send paperwork to literal strangers who hang about with pedos like Tam.
Oh the thing is, it’s illegal of her to share court proceedings relating to child protection etc, even if it’s about your own children. You can be fined, or even go to prison. They can only be shared with solicitor's, anyone else you need the judge’s permission. Tam is the last person I’d send even a used bus ticket to.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don’t use x I find the layout annoying as do.
I logged into my main account and I got a notification to say that I could now use the voice only boxes. I don’t get why they would make a seperate voice only chat 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's a really similar layout in spaces. Voice chat only, little circles with profile pics.

Musk has close business ties in China and is probably desperate to dump X.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Reactions: SourCherries
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
fing hell I bought extra flaming hot crunchy wotsits and I totally underestimated the EXTRA bit. And I’ve just been really basically dying because that was the hottest thing I ever ate and now my insides feel spicy :(

Just caught up and seen Cockercnut accusing snoopy of being CC again.

I’ve just made another call out text post to cockerpoo.

Please go watch it and listen to the song I found. It’s perfect for her.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
fing hell I bought extra flaming hot crunchy wotsits and I totally underestimated the EXTRA bit. And I’ve just been really basically dying because that was the hottest thing I ever ate and now my insides feel spicy :(

Omg I bought the niknak shape ones and haven't opened them yet 😭

Edit - I can't see any recent videos from you, what account are you using? When I search there's loads lol

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Feb 29, 2024

Dc Comics Rage GIF by DC

• Haha
Reactions: EuEgEnE
Status
Not open for further replies.