Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
What is the genesis of the cockApoo doxathon? Thinking about it โ€ฆ no one here has ever had any interest in doing thatโ€ฆ.

Suddenly we are balls deep in dogs and horsey looking fsโ€ฆ sheโ€™s either doing it herself or itโ€™s EQ in full menace mode with her worker bees.

If thereโ€™s a cockApoo meltdown incoming can someone @ me. I canโ€™t do any more apology videos with J and Paige and Hannnnnn etc
Balls deep in dogs and horsey looking fs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
What is the genesis of the cockApoo doxathon? Thinking about it โ€ฆ no one here has ever had any interest in doing thatโ€ฆ.

Suddenly we are balls deep in dogs and horsey looking fsโ€ฆ sheโ€™s either doing it herself or itโ€™s EQ in full menace mode with her worker bees.

If thereโ€™s a cockApoo meltdown incoming can someone @ me. I canโ€™t do any more apology videos with J and Paige and Hannnnnn etc
DONT YOU DARE DOX MY HORSEY BALLS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 2, 2024
We are all cockerpoo.
Jumping Why Does It Always Rain On Me GIF by Travis

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Anyone can have any kind of group lol. I breed these dogs and have groups to support people who own them or buy from me. Might be odd to you but itโ€™s not for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ I also breed maltipoos that Iโ€™ve shown in here but donโ€™t own one.

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.