Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Omg does anyone remember her? Shes got a new aesthetic anytime I see her, it's giving ali g as a hijabi

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 41
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
That can’t be possible, as it’s not possible for me to have the photo of whoever this cockerpoo woman is in my group . can you search using a photo in here?
I don't know cockershitcunt I was talking about the other pic miss baguette put up... But I was lying I ain't got a clue who the do any one is, come to think of it I ain't got a clue what's going on 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Looks like I missed a bit tonight, or have I been watching tactical k9 dogs well not the dog so much the handlers, haven’t a clue what they look like as it seems to be below the waste shots , very nice indeed, I want to be one of the dogs always between the legs, where do I sign up lol 😂
Omg so have I tonight them dogs ( men) are a bit tasty 😋but I will say they are amazing dogs , I gone from hoof cleaning to them dogs

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
If cockerpoo is so convinced evil snoopy is one of us then why does she not block them from the lives she's in yet were in the lives at the same time as snoopy but we get blocked
It's probably her.
do off Crock-of-s, bring us the 200 each for the bribe your clique lied about which was fruitless as the public result was much the same: you lost a mouthy, prejudiced, uneducated member of your circle (Pearl just in case as those adjectives could apply to other members).
Why can't you be fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.