Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever does FYP can they not be racist, transphobic, offensive, associated with wronguns and a neutral person please! Maybe like @MrsDoubtfire or @MissBaguette 😌👏
No! We are having J do it, and you will be happy with it. do that, I’m going to bust my phone today, I feel the anger running through my veins. As soon as she lets rip, and everyone laughs over her gas, I’ll be gone 😶‍🌫️

I love this. I want an FYP of all the times Judas gets in peoples boxes and Judas’s them
music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Here is my thoughts on cockercunt and things others have said.

That account is hers or someone she knows. She also never blocks it and even follows it.

We've never heard a dog bark.

Has she done this whole "dox" bullshit to take our voices away as she can't control us.

It's like "if we talk about her we won't talk on anyone else" especially DG (by the way it doesn't matter how much you gift him he ain't gonna do ya cockercunt) with his racist comments as she will protect him. So it's been sweeped to once side as its "all about her now"

So cockercunt you've had you 15mins of fame, go suck pineapples dilly I'm coming for your precious DG! 😉
I saw a video of DG saying that he's the only one in tt who's seen what she looks like.

What if it's him trolling her? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.