Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Just scrolling past and listening in to Fiestys live , but this shows how fing thick they are. They're discussing politics , did they really just discuss Reform and how good they are or did I mishear ? Reform are just washed up Conservative MPs who've gone so far right they're no longer allowed in that party so that should at least show you what they stand for 🤣 🤣
That fing MOLE pecks my head. 🤮

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Fair play to Miss J, straight in with it. Credit where its due
Austin Powers Movie GIF
@kenzinos.mom live is basically saying "do Gemma feelings, it's the innocent black people we should think about".

So a "problemlatic" black woman's experience of racism is tricky is it?

do that s. Its about Gemma being racially abused.

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Here is my thoughts on cockercunt and things others have said.

That account is hers or someone she knows. She also never blocks it and even follows it.

We've never heard a dog bark.

Has she done this whole "dox" bullshit to take our voices away as she can't control us.

It's like "if we talk about her we won't talk on anyone else" especially DG (by the way it doesn't matter how much you gift him he ain't gonna do ya cockercunt) with his racist comments as she will protect him. So it's been sweeped to once side as its "all about her now"

So cockercunt you've had you 15mins of fame, go suck pineapples dilly I'm coming for your precious DG! 😉

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

That account is hers or someone she knows. She also never blocks it and even follows it.

Has she done this whole "dox" bullshit to take our voices away as she can't control us.

It's like "if we talk about her we won't talk on anyone else" especially DG (by the way it doesn't matter how much you gift him he ain't gonna do ya cockercunt) with his racist comments as she will protect him. So it's been sweeped to once side as its "all about her now"

So cockercunt you've had you 15mins of fame, go suck pineapples dilly I'm coming for your precious DG! 😉
Clapping Applause GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Leaving On My Way GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
@kenzinos.mom live is basically saying "do Gemma feelings, it's the innocent black people we should think about".

So a "problemlatic" black woman's experience of racism is tricky is it?

do that s. Its about Gemma being racially abused.
I was in there and commented that it doesn't matter how horrible Gemma is, she was racially abused. Alisha and some other white woman were trying to deflect from the racism by pointing out what a t Gemms is. Alisha is so desperate to be Cockercunt 2.0 it's embarrassing 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.