Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ron Burgundy What GIF
She said you're her evil twin the cheeky t
bitch slap GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
3 people opened a shop and it went Viral , they paid for goods with UC and freebies , it's a s tip and they serve the likes of jacket potatoes etc ,it's WILD! They sell multipack goods , don't pay invoices etc , really weird set up , 2 of them were a couple and she went off with another bloke , in the mean time emptying the bank account so they can't pay people who supply them now , they get trolled HARD because their account blew up in days
Ok I am going to invest time in this. I’m so over everyone on tiktok I can’t even watch. I watched Angie raging about tink earlier and i managed 5 mins before had to get off tiktok.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was very vocal in here a few months ago about the ignoring of the kids whilst live, I felt guilty when I found out what happened so havnt really discussed it since. Maybe she needed a break, this is why women don't ask for help in fear of being branded a s mother. Angies obsessed over the clapper situation shes like a dog with a bone with she gets going.
But that is so bad ignoring kids on live. If I saw someone doing that I would probably comment here about it. It’s awful and you just think how many hours their wasting, it’s like an addiction.

I’m assuming she had some involvement in sharing the bloody clapper video, but Angie is so vindictive. I don’t have the words for the absurdity of it all.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
let’s be real Angie if you want to go low. You spent hours on TikTok asking people if they thought your dog needed to go to the vets. It was blatantly obvious he needed the vets. But you left it until he could hardly stand. You spent hours upon hours on TikTok in your bedroom and left your dog downstairs. You can do right off.
Just like she was too busy painting her nails to call the ambulance (I believe that was one version of her pop passing?). Always too preoccupied to help, never too busy to gain sympathy coins.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
let’s be real Angie if you want to go low. You spent hours on TikTok asking people if they thought your dog needed to go to the vets. It was blatantly obvious he needed the vets. But you left it until he could hardly stand. You spent hours upon hours on TikTok in your bedroom and left your dog downstairs. You can do right off.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This tiktoc cleaner is really starting to piss me off lol 😂
When did this happen if anyone can shed light before I go Jackie chan on her lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8095.jpeg
    IMG_8095.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.