Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Jesus Christ you spoilt it too go sit with sweetbutsour in Ang live until you learn how to play the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OK OK, I'll go again

Female, old, called Anne. Winner!
dab success GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
When he battled Miss J today he said “ I haven’t said anything Miss J doesn’t already know … on the telephone”
Miss J then said “ yep… he’s actually said everyone except for me and MT”.

I’m curious to know who he’s beefing with on the other side? Is it just Luke, Alex and Miss Dread? It’s not really clear.
As much as I like Zac I wouldn’t trust him at all. I don’t believe for one minute that he has stayed in his own lane and away from everyone. I think he has had a fall out with red and Alex but he’s still very much in contact with the rest of them.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
As much as I like Zac I wouldn’t trust him at all. I don’t believe for one minute that he has stayed in his own lane and away from everyone. I think he has had a fall out with red and Alex but he’s still very much in contact with the rest of them.
Agreed. But I don’t like him. But I prefer him to the “clique” so I’m all for his take over. He’s a snake, I cannot express to you how bad his financial manipulation was… he deffo was never their friend but got in with the group to gain popularity.

So I’ve just started watching eq - did zac just openly mentioned dg cheating and sending pics omg? This is so funny.

EDIT TO SAY ZAC WAS TALKING SBOUT BRIGHAM NOT DC DECTOR - but the dc dector cheating Is true.

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Nah J yes but he’s never been a fan of Luke or Pearl so that won’t be a hardship for him. He’s shaded them loads in the past.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Agreed. But I don’t like him. But I prefer him to the “clique” so I’m all for his take over. He’s a snake, I cannot express to you how bad his financial manipulation was… he deffo was never their friend but got in with the group to gain popularity.

So I’ve just started watching eq - did zac just openly mentioned dg cheating and sending pics omg? This is so funny.
It’s like floodgates have opened he’s gonna spill all the tea 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.