Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What did the space raider have to say about me? Weird because I keep tagging her in comments in lives and she ignores me! She’s a stupid box w who thinks she’s the prettiest girl on the app when she actually looks like cal the dragon with blonde hair!
I can’t lie I think she’s very attractive - and I think that lets her get away with being a nosy cockoff protégée

Feb 29, 2024
Why did that Alica come on here and tell us she doesn't have lip filler I can tell she doesn't 😭

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
Lips like ricksta 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
By now I’d expect her to download every secret she’s ever been told. I haven’t seen anything apart from last half hour of her but I haven’t heard any exclusives yet - has she said anything to make you say that? Km Confused by how tame she’s being. I can only think she’s been warned by gracie

And I’d never trust anything anyone on tiktok said without cross referencing it and finding supporting evidence (history gcse a* thank u very much).
That's what I mean though , a lot of what she's said she hasn't backed up , like the other night with saying DG used the N word , we all know what he's like , but I've been taught to take everything with a pinch of salt , like you , trust nobody online because you never know. It's just the fact she sat in the circle for long enough and wouldn't be exposing `anything` if she was still in that circle

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's like the other night , she said DG had called Taurian and Paigey the N word , she had no proof , we all knew he was a racist prick without her having to tell us that , but people ran over with it causing a stir , we and both those girls knew what he was like already , it's almost like she's bitter and will say anything because her minions will run with it and I guess my point is innocent people like Paigey , Taurian and others are likely to get caught up in it?
Oh wow I didn’t see any of that re the N word. saying his shower is like an African spitting is disgusting enough.
I don’t think anyone is sticking up for her behaviour here - I’m only listening to her live can’t see comments but she has HARDCORE fans who back her every move

Medusa

Also did she buy them just to call me out 🤣🤣 i have serious FOMO right now 🤣🤣
I think she was asking if she resembles a space raider I don't think she expected some people to laugh or agree when she held the bag to her head.
I did tell her I'd posted it in here because she's an avid reader.😭

Edit.. and she wasnt chuffed because she'd seen I'd like your posts. I ain't pussy footing around anyone, if I find something funny I'll like it or laugh at it.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Oh wow I didn’t see any of that re the N word. saying his shower is like an African spitting is disgusting enough.
I don’t think anyone is sticking up for her behaviour here - I’m only listening to her live can’t see comments but she has HARDCORE fans who back her every move
Yeah , I don't mean people in here , when I said people are blind I meant in general , we're all sane enough to see what's going on with who (on here) , I wouldn't support any of them and know many in here wouldn't because they don't stand for anything apart from money. Maybe I didn't word it properly , but I didn't mean `are people blind` I didn't mean here , I meant in general on Tiktok , people run with stuff without having proof and we all know where it goes , I'm here for the downfall of the lot of them because they don't deserve the platform or the love they get

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah , I don't mean people in here , when I said people are blind I meant in general , we're all sane enough to see what's going on with who (on here) , I wouldn't support any of them and know many in here wouldn't because they don't stand for anything apart from money. Maybe I didn't word it properly , but I didn't mean `are people blind` I didn't mean here , I meant in general on Tiktok , people run with stuff without having proof and we all know where it goes , I'm here for the downfall of the lot of them because they don't deserve the platform or the love they get
Yeah I gotcha. I was wondering if there was stuff I’ve missed. I actually think Red etc must be close to nervous breakdowns wondering what EQ will do to them. And re blind - EQ fans from what I’ve see are the most hardcore on the app and therefore the most blind. I had no idea - I joined the discord yday and it makes this thread seem quiet. They’re wildly protective and echo her

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It's like the other night , she said DG had called Taurian and Paigey the N word , she had no proof , we all knew he was a racist prick without her having to tell us that , but people ran over with it causing a stir , we and both those girls knew what he was like already , it's almost like she's bitter and will say anything because her minions will run with it and I guess my point is innocent people like Paigey , Taurian and others are likely to get caught up in it?
Absolutely no doubt she would lie about DG saying that. Believe nothing she says.

She's an absolute t of a human, disturbed.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You don't have to like EQ ( I certainly don't ) but I respect that she owns the t that she is with conviction and is currently outing Miss Dread and her friends. I'm delighted if I'm honest.
I don't like her but I do enjoy that she can and will ruffle all the others feathers. She's the one who can do the most damage other than themselves, I think that's why she's being sort of calmer - there's enough chaos going on at the moment she doesn't have to go all out. when she has been coming out with stuff that has, allegedly, been happening off the app, she doesn't need everyone to believe everything to cause problems she only needs just enough people to believe something condemning. If she's referred to the hierarchy then those are the blocks she needs to knock off to get Jenga. She only has to be lucky once, Red (or whoever) has to be lucky all the time.
Fail Game Night GIF by Curious Pavel

Status
Not open for further replies.