Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Are people blind ? If it wasn't for EQ and DC for falling out she'd still be sat there in the background in the little group , like you can take anything EQ says with any kind of dignity
Yeah I think the fall out with DG wasn’t planned, however she was always gonna sack them off at some point. it’s almost like she doesn’t seem ready for the split, like she doesn’t have all her ammunition loaded?

What are you assuming people are blind to? Maybe I don’t understand what you’re saying

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Agreed. But I don’t like him. But I prefer him to the “clique” so I’m all for his take over. He’s a snake, I cannot express to you how bad his financial manipulation was… he deffo was never their friend but got in with the group to gain popularity.

So I’ve just started watching eq - did zac just openly mentioned dg cheating and sending pics omg? This is so funny.
I missed him say that about DG but fing hell it’s all coming out isn’t it 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently Alicia is live slagging off me and the gobbler 😂 I’m just chilling watching law and order 😂
What did the space raider have to say about me? Weird because I keep tagging her in comments in lives and she ignores me! She’s a stupid box w who thinks she’s the prettiest girl on the app when she actually looks like cal the dragon with blonde hair!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Miss Dread is sitting somewhere with fumes coming out of her ears and nostrils as she watches her world come crashing down lol
The mouth is on gack mode, duty-free Mayfair blues going rapid fire, hubby is pissed that tiktok is being brought up while they're away (again!) <3, alex/cuckold-flu/j on WhatsApp trying to keep the platform alive. Cause she's a creator guys, everyone is jealous, they're haters, she's real they're just trolls and they're jealous, Jelly jubby jealous of the original top platform gyal with the swinging saloon door teeth and codeine problem.

Feb 29, 2024
@Zias false teeth @Grimsby gobbler Alicia, has major beef with you both. I keeled over when she pulled up a bag of space invaders. 😭

Screenshot_20240430_134318_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_134535_TikTok.jpg
Twin…. Where have you been 🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I think the fall out with DG wasn’t planned, however she was always gonna sack them off at some point. it’s almost like she doesn’t seem ready for the split, like she doesn’t have all her ammunition loaded?

What are you assuming people are blind to? Maybe I don’t understand what you’re saying
I don't mean here , people in general , She was a big part of the circle , if her and DG hadn't fallen out she wouldn't be here now spilling the tea from a high horse , don't get me wrong they all need exposing , we all know what EQ is like , but she doesn't have any integrity , I wouldn't believe anything she tells anyone because she isn't a trusted person , a lot of people will take what she says and run with it , even if it's just made up to make herself look better.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They couldn’t give a do about each other. They went on holiday and it was excruciating to watch. Zero rapport terrible atmosphere So I assume it’s a convenience friendship as they can’t have dirt on each other?
It's like the other night , she said DG had called Taurian and Paigey the N word , she had no proof , we all knew he was a racist prick without her having to tell us that , but people ran over with it causing a stir , we and both those girls knew what he was like already , it's almost like she's bitter and will say anything because her minions will run with it and I guess my point is innocent people like Paigey , Taurian and others are likely to get caught up in it?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't mean here , people in general , She was a big part of the circle , if her and DG hadn't fallen out she wouldn't be here now spilling the tea from a high horse , don't get me wrong they all need exposing , we all know what EQ is like , but she doesn't have any integrity , I wouldn't believe anything she tells anyone because she isn't a trusted person , a lot of people will take what she says and run with it , even if it's just made up to make herself look better.
By now I’d expect her to download every secret she’s ever been told. I haven’t seen anything apart from last half hour of her but I haven’t heard any exclusives yet - has she said anything to make you say that? Km Confused by how tame she’s being. I can only think she’s been warned by gracie

And I’d never trust anything anyone on tiktok said without cross referencing it and finding supporting evidence (history gcse a* thank u very much).

Feb 29, 2024
As soon as I entered she was like jeepers creepers what are you doing in here when you don’t like me. I said I heard you was showing space raiders 😂 she got them out to show me and asked me to tell gobbler to sort her ulcers in her legs out and her thrush. Oh she affected 🤣🤣🤣
She would know all about thrush wouldn’t she 🤣 also Alicia I’m actually prettier than you and I’ve got a better body too… what now? 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Are people blind ? If it wasn't for EQ and DC for falling out she'd still be sat there in the background in the little group , like you can take anything EQ says with any kind of dignity

You don't have to like EQ ( I certainly don't ) but I respect that she owns the t that she is with conviction and is currently outing Miss Dread and her friends. I'm delighted if I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.