Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me grab that mental health sleep sheet I talked about, I’ll add it to here 🩡

IMG_4246.jpeg

IMG_4247.jpeg
I mean those are all things I can try and things I have done but I cannot abide by a strick routine like that. I'm mentally ill I barely function day to day let alone be militant throughout the day so I can sleep 😭. I wish it was that easy for me but it's just not.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions but I am good though I'll figure it out 🀎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh that’s rough. Lifelong tonsilitis issues? No options to have them removed I bet? 😣 these colds and viruses going around currently are buggers. They hit harder than they used to and last longer. Hope you’re back to normal soon.

I’m ok thank you, just been a bit less involved with TikTok recently as it’s been angering me the things people get away with. But people dragging angies giving me some hope currently πŸ˜‚
That’s it luv, doctor says it’ll go to my chest and they’re protecting me 🀣 There does seem to be a lot of viruses lately!

I get it and you’re protecting your mental health, it’s legit self care luv and glad it’s helping πŸ€— TikTok is wilding out, even more than normal!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I mean those are all things I can try and things I have done but I cannot abide by a strick routine like that. I'm mentally ill I barely function day to day let alone be militant throughout the day so I can sleep 😭. I wish it was that easy for me but it's just not.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions but I am good though I'll figure it out 🀎
Relatable luv, that’s why I know about worksheets that help others be neurotypical 🀣 Hoping that the melatonin has a build up effect over the weeks and can knock you out peacefully 😴

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Interesting to see what EQ said yesterday is playing out right in front of people's eyes... their empire is crumbling, Pearl, EQ, and Zac are no longer in their clique and Red and Luke are flapping because they can't control the app much longer, (strength in numbers) which is why J is doing the 10am slot. Luke could have easily done the Fyp yesterday and today, and when Reds back J will be doing the aftershow.
In my opinion J doing the mornings has taken views of Zac , aren’t they supposed to be fwwwends ??

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Angie has more lives than Babalusha, she’s done all types of fery on the app, she’ll never be cancelled because everyone likes to watch the s show. She depends on numbers, she knows what to do and say to pull in views.
I missed the whole ang saga last night 😭 I had early start for work, but dammmmm !! She really has lost the plot! ( more so than ever)

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Emporer forgets everything. Any videos about to remind him?

Trucker gee and Matt are trolls, so won't give a do.

Reactions: Medusa

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Emporer forgets everything. Any videos about to remind him?

Trucker gee and Matt are trolls, so won't give a do.
Emporer will take the blame because no one will do anything about it. So fing defensive. No one was saying they were going to do anything, just highlighting his fery.

.....but a challenge is a challenge. 🀣🀣
martin sheen swamp GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.