Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Go to your settings and turn your tagging option off Tony, stop crying like a little b when you're always in and out of Angies box. The double standards I'm hearing are unreal.
Alicia, you were in her box laughing along with her when she was puffing and panting like a rabid dog, You then sat in her comments begging to be her mod - But NOW you're saying it's wrong?! Get the do out of here.
Life on the edge, smiles, eternity and lynz, you were all in her box last night - and modding. None of you can say you weren't around until the early hours because the bot accounts were muted by one of you, and everybody else was free to say whatever they liked in her comments you're all a bunch of enabling hypocrites.

Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜

How did you sleep luv, manage many hours? Still doing the melatonin too?

Should this have been a DM ๐Ÿค”
Doubled up on the melatonin but had another crazy dream. I think I slept from about 3-11 which is long for me! How you feeling?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Alicia you little liar you. You weren't in the Palestine debate because I was looking for you. I did leave at some points but not for long but I never so you once.
liar liar lol GIF by SuperMansion

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tbh I get Frenchy's POV. They only "care" when its drama and they want to look like the martyrs. If they actually cared during that live they would have been ringing and ringing her to get off live. They would have jumped in the box to stop her. They would of messaged her this morning if they had only seen it today instead of firing up a live. In some elements its for clout, views and money

Whoah thatโ€™s brilliant luv! Is that a side effect of them and do you still rested? Iโ€™m doing quite a bit better thanks luv ๐Ÿซจ
I'm not really feeling well rested, maybe my body is but my mind isn't? I'll still keep trying them though ๐ŸคŽ

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
See if none of these people can run the pedos and rapists off the app. Unfortunately a drunk old woman isn't gonna be made to leave. She absolutely thrives on these lives.
I honestly miss musical.ly ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ. They say this is a kids app... no... Musical.ly was a kids app. This... Is a criminological do up

I honestly miss musical.ly ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ. They say this is a kids app... no... Musical.ly was a kids app. This... Is a criminological do up
It's not been a kids app for years! Like 4+ years it's been like this. This lives also not suitable for kids, none of their lives are. There was less of a fuss when Angie was promoting her clapper sex shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.