Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve called her out in a few videos, I’ve no problem being honest with her. I don’t actually see her registering, probably just reading? But we don’t even really speak on her 🤔
Tbh she has said some of the vilest things going but I have called her out on it in my main which is now my CC TT lol 😂, i don’t have a problem with her really think I trust and give people chances, it doesn’t bother me if she comes in or not but if she steps out of line then I will go for the.
lol 😂
Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: deadwood
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Did you only just recently sub to her? It’s cool she is using your art I just wouldn’t personally be friendly with an op 🤣🤣
It was a gifted sub at first and then she started using my artwork and so I subbed to use them, and got a fair amount of followers when she’d mention me etc. She’s absolutely using me and I’m using her too, so I don’t see it that way - if that makes sense luv 🤔

Edit: it doesn’t stop me calling her out either, which I have/do

Feb 29, 2024
It was a gifted sub at first and then she started using my artwork and so I subbed to use them, and got a fair amount of followers when she’d mention me etc. She’s absolutely using me and I’m using her too, so I don’t see it that way - if that makes sense luv 🤔
So you make the artwork and can use it anytime you want, but you pay EQ so you can use the sub emojis…. I’m not trying to be a t, but I personally wouldn’t want clout from someone like EQ… but each to their own I guess, it’s just annoying when you came for baguette for pretty much the same thing yesterday but now you are clouting off the ‘Ops’ 🤣🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I mean I don’t know why anyone would feel like they want to have a street fight with you cockercunt.
Personally I’d just trip you up in the garden centre, next to the pond so you fall in. Either that or just fing throat punch you seeing how you love to say that is here at CC want to do that to you.
Seriously cockercunt your not relevant enough for me to want to spend 12 hours in a police cell cos your definitely a fing grass 🖕🏽

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So you make the artwork and can use it anytime you want, but you pay EQ so you can use the sub emojis…. I’m not trying to be a t, but I personally wouldn’t want clout from someone like EQ… but each to their own I guess, it’s just annoying when you came for baguette for pretty much the same thing yesterday but now you are clouting off the ‘Ops’ 🤣🤣
I didn’t come for Baguette? I didn’t make the artwork for her, the artwork is made for my videos, where I call her out and she used them as sub emotes. Nothing was arranged 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It doesn’t matter if it wasn’t done to benefit her luv, I know you would never have that intention but it benefits her regardless. I hope that makes sense, I’m not having a go 🩵
@Grimsby gobbler looking back on it, I can see how it comes across as hypocritical- you’ve got a point 🤔 I suppose I didn’t see it immediately as I didn’t create them for her but in my own words, it’s benefits her regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.