Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
@Grimsby gobbler looking back on it, I can see how it comes across as hypocritical- you’ve got a point πŸ€” I suppose I didn’t see it immediately as I didn’t create them for her but in my own words, it’s benefits her regardless.
I’m not trying to have a go, im just pointing out that to anyone else coming in here as a new user it will look like double standards! I get where you are coming from with the artwork, but at the same time would you sub to miss red or Pearl if they started using the art work from your video?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wonder how he would feel about her private phone calls and sending hundreds of Β£s to DG.
And for someone with such an important job she seems to be in every live all day everyday 🀣

Sarah Greene Starz GIF by Dublin Murders

100% this ^ Me and my OH don't live in each others pockets but she knows I spend a lot of time `with my other ladies` in the cafe 😭 😭
Thank do you're not behaving like Alex Bingham but 😭. I find it hard to in-vision anyone here as male I think we are all women in my head lol 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m not trying to have a go, im just pointing out that to anyone else coming in here as a new user it will look like double standards! I get where you are coming from with the artwork, but at the same time would you sub to miss red or Pearl if they started using the art work from your video?
If they have questions about my intentions, they can ask me or look at my content 🩡 I don’t mind getting β€œclout” from fyp shows, lots of us have here - it brings our content to more viewers and I think the content we output is important.

Subbing was a spur of the moment thing, I was excited to see my artwork and just wanted to spam them for the lols, so to speak πŸ’€

Status
Not open for further replies.