Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It’s a shame mama kaz is the one doing this cos no one cares what she says.

I know you all like him but I truly feel if you saw all The messages you’d reslide he’s actually really slippery and not nice.
👏👏👏👏 I remember last year he was on live with Kaz begging for her friendship and she read him to filth for all the lies and scamming. It’s a lot deeper than people realize. Zach is not a good person. He is s wrapped in shiny paper.

Medusa

I'm howling. Cal is on his way 😭
Screenshot_20240502_232428_TikTok.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He's a sly one for sure, but remember all of this was off the back of someone's mental health thats litrally how he built that platform. The reality of it all is they are all as bad as one another and yes he was a raging coke head but claims to be clean now which i think is porkies. They are all nothing but glory hunters but the reality now of their lives is they will be nothing beyond that app even future jobs if they get 1 will be affected.
If any of them so much as try and work in tv / broadcast, I will make sure the production companies and agencies see every piece of evidence. not even joking on that, keeping it vague - this is something I can actually do.

‘there’s a reason none of these people have elevated past begging. They’re like the people that last 1 day in celeb big brother cos their twitter hisgory gets revealed.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
fing howling Pearl said they going on a ghost hunt lol 😂 gather it will be at
St Botolph’s Church in Skidbrooke, near Louth where she went with Rhys, hope they realise it’s private land and farming land lmao and farmers will not look very kindly to it, or it could be any of the following
Thornton Abby
Bradley woods
Fishing heritage centre
Yarbourgh hotel (Wetherspoons)
The old post office/ Argos
Grimsby docks
Oppsss naughty naughty Pearl telling TT Sundays active lmao 🤣
Booby trap all of those places.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.