Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
The shady potato 😭

AA3C4A31-4425-4801-B30D-644F7DE2A2F3.jpeg

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Thank do you're not behaving like Alex Bingham but 😭. I find it hard to in-vision anyone here as male I think we are all women in my head lol 😭😭
It's strange cos I am the opposite. I automatically assume most are male unless I actually look at the name or pic.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It’s a shame mama kaz is the one doing this cos no one cares what she says.

I know you all like him but I truly feel if you saw all The messages you’d reslide he’s actually really slippery and not nice.
I did see messages from a lady and her mother, it was very disappointing because I did like Zac

It’s a shame mama kaz is the one doing this cos no one cares what she says.

I know you all like him but I truly feel if you saw all The messages you’d reslide he’s actually really slippery and not nice.
See im not keen he always came with he wasnt begging did lives with gifts off then he soon jumped on the gift train, even quit his job and everything to become a gaming chair slob like the rest. He built his live platform off going to the mental hospital when cla was sectioned. I'd be intrigued to know why him and gcrew have beef.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I only find Zac a bit more tolerable than the rest because I like that he talks to them and about them all. He's no shame in being a two faced t. That being said I will never set an alarm for 8am to watch his show. That's ridiculous 😭
I find him so disingenuous, hes so contrived and SO self absorbed. I do agree he is more tolerable than the others. it’s great that he’s disrupted the EDL though.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
See im not keen he always came with he wasnt begging did lives with gifts off then he soon jumped on the gift train, even quit his job and everything to become a gaming chair slob like the rest. He built his live platform off going to the mental hospital when cla was sectioned. I'd be intrigued to know why him and gcrew have beef.
I actually find it perplexing how he has developed these adoring fans. I also didn’t realise he was a massive coke head but it makes sense as he was asking that lady for money almost weekly, sometimes 10 sometimes 150 totally random amounts. I’m glad you can see what he’s like

Status
Not open for further replies.