Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
He told me to “calm down it’s just dark humour” when I asked him what I’d done now 😂😂 the way to my heart is to be as unhinged as imaginable without being racist and bigoted. You’re already there bbz 😇🥰
We Belong Together Love GIF by CBS

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Reactions: MrStaryEyedSuprise

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Mabel is such a hypocrite!

Few weeks ago she showed a message she sent to someone saying “They might fancy you with your clothes on but when they realise you have a f**ny and not a d*ck they wont want you” followed by…..Im not transphobic i just cant stand that person. Back handed comment from someone who supposedly supports the LGBQT 🤬🤬
Wow she didn’t ?!😳 ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Personally, I do believe Gracie. I believe at the time she was going for Zac and he was going for her. She probably thought Red sent it to her to let her know that she’s best laying off him because of his mental health situation. She was friends with Red at the time, she probably didn’t think there were negative intentions until today when she found out she was sending it to every f.

Gracie’s a massive beggy cow, I’m not a fan. But she’s had her own bullying and mental health crisis on the app, she usually does chose to do right with that side of things. She doesn’t always get it right, but I’ve seen her tell people to quit stuff because of people’s mental health

Possibly.

The reason she gave is a reason I would use for not circulating the pictures on to anybody else IF I'm not actively beefing with the OP.

Could I sit on that information and use it against an OP at a later date if they got active and hit me with a low blow? absolutely.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
If you came into damning information about an OP would you let them know? or would wait to use it against them at an opportune time?

Gracie says she didn't let ZAC know because he was in a ''vulnerable position and it was such a personal matter''. Really, Gracie?

I don't believe her.

I don’t believe it either.

She’s sensed the tide is turning on the EDL massive and decided to stick the boot in.

You just don’t sit on information like that.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well I know Judas would never ever never go out of her way to offend and upset someone. Especially if that person was easily hurt and offended. I’m honestly shocked, shocked I tell you 😭😂
Defo not our Judas. On a serious note though, Judas doesn’t have a crystal ball so didn’t know the persons dog had been put down 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I beleive her too. She hated Zac at that time and could have been a t like the rest but she didn’t
Personally, I do believe Gracie. I believe at the time she was going for Zac and he was going for her. She probably thought Red sent it to her to let her know that she’s best laying off him because of his mental health situation. She was friends with Red at the time, she probably didn’t think there were negative intentions until today when she found out she was sending it to every f.

Gracie’s a massive beggy cow, I’m not a fan. But she’s had her own bullying and mental health crisis on the app, she usually does chose to do right with that side of things. She doesn’t always get it right, but I’ve seen her tell people to quit stuff because of people’s mental health

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I beleive her too. She hated Zac at that time and could have been a t like the rest but she didn’t
Yeah Red didn’t send them pics from a place of concern. She sent them to people who disliked him or who he had beef with. I could possibly agree with confiding in a close friend of Zacs to see if they were aware of how bad he was, but not sending his photos to every f on tt

Mar 2, 2024
Defo not our Judas. On a serious note though, Judas doesn’t have a crystal ball so didn’t know the persons dog had been put down 🤦🏻‍♀️
Eh?! Is that what it’s about?! Nahh do that s right off! How in the name of fery are we/judas know who’s going through what?! Ffs Judas can’t tell me and the other Zias apart! She’s not gonna know some randomers dogs passed away in an online forum filled with us mega bastards.

Jesus fing wept wrap up ya daft twats 🙄😂

Status
Not open for further replies.