Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah Red didn’t send them pics from a place of concern. She sent them to people who disliked him or who he had beef with. I could possibly agree with confiding in a close friend of Zacs to see if they were aware of how bad he was, but not sending his photos to every f on tt
I believe Gracie and just wonder how many more people did she send it too. Not in a million years she only sent that to Gracie

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No someone in here had their dog put down and because we lack the ability to know what’s happening behind an anonymous account, Judas got blamed for being a troll and saying it’s no wonder people don’t like us when there’s accounts like Judas
Oh, I've confused myself, I thought the comment was in relation to EQ.

Feb 29, 2024
The Red clang and tories are going down
200.gif

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
For clarity - I did not say I would murder EQ’s dog. Judas edited it to make out that I did. The comment has been reported. Comment cafe members like Judas are the reason why so many creators don’t like any of us in their rooms. Pathetic and childish.
Hilarious thing to joke about, especially when I had my dog put down this week. Raging. It’s not savage, it’s cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.