EQ
Zac
Canadian Angie
Paigey
Taurian
Swearing Shep
The menopause mafia
Comment Cafe obvs
Delulu is a flip flop so depends on what day it is whether she likes her or not.

Who have I missed ?

I think DG and Dave Dorans secretly despise Miss Dread but for the recycling of viewers sit on the fence

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’ve not been able to consistently watch any lives properly today.
Miss Red shared photos of Zac’s attempt? To who? What the do is wrong with this 40 something t who seems to have less control over actions than a 3 year old?
Seems Miss Red shared to tons but she shared to Gracie from what I understand

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve not been able to consistently watch any lives properly today.
Miss Red shared photos of Zac’s attempt? To who? What the do is wrong with this 40 something t who seems to have less control over actions than a 3 year old?
Gracie admitted red shared the photos to her. There’s more people they’ve been shared to as well. No names though. I know kaz had them as well

I'm actually so angry comparing nudes to self harm yes i get it was wrong but hundreds of people did not spectate whilst zac was hurting but they did with ange who openly does everything online. Now slagging off cal, smiles slagging off zac because hes getting sympathy and angie doesn't. Listen you bunch of idiotic blind sighted twats angie is a liar and attention seeker yes the clapper sharing was wrong but everything else after she has brought on herself. Does this mean we have to also feel sorry for the likes of lucy rose whos been sent stuff and had people turn up? How anyone can compare this is beyond me. Sorry for the rant the anger within me is boiling

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Exactly, pushed so hard he felt he had to show the state he had been in, it was a desperate attempt to let them leave him alone x
Yeah, I mean I feel essentially most people can understand that (even those that haven’t personally experienced something like that) so for Red to then share those images…what kind of mentality is behind that action? You’re quite literally looking at someone who is at breaking point, at their most vulnerable and just trying to push them further.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Wonder how he would feel about her private phone calls and sending hundreds of £s to DG.
I reckon she’s DGs paypig and this is how she got the name cockerpoo 😭😭😭

IMG_2552.jpeg

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I'm actually so angry comparing nudes to self harm yes i get it was wrong but hundreds of people did not spectate whilst zac was hurting but they did with ange who openly does everything online. Now slagging off cal, smiles slagging off zac because hes getting sympathy and angie doesn't. Listen you bunch of idiotic blind sighted twats angie is a liar and attention seeker yes the clapper sharing was wrong but everything else after she has brought on herself. Does this mean we have to also feel sorry for the likes of lucy rose whos been sent stuff and had people turn up? How anyone can compare this is beyond me. Sorry for the rant the anger within me is boiling
this ^^^ well said
eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.