Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’m in birdyapples
IMG_6986.jpeg

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
no disrespect Angie, what miss dread n co did was wrong sharing ur clapper video but the difference between zac n u is zac told ppl his story n didnt use it to blackmail anyone unlike urself who threatened phoning the police constantly if they spoke about u. U would have had more respect if u hadnt been blackmailing n throwing threats around like there was no tomorrow hence why more ppl have empathy for zac than u.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is very much my opinion, but all the other times dread the b has been called out it been mainly to do with Angie, apart from the Rhys gate in which he fed off but didn’t really, se gate J and Tam took the hit for that one
This time she hasn’t expected this all these lives from creators and creators going against her, what do I think will happen tbh I don’t no but what does need to happen she needs gone and so does her back up crew. The lives need to be kept going and get stronger as they go, proves today as where have they all been, we have heard Luke is scrambling with back room phone calls
I really hope that it does end red as this can not go on and on

Edited
And this is what we know of, I would say there is lots more we don’t know of
This woman I use that term loosely has serve issues

Status
Not open for further replies.