Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
You're all going to hate me there are 14 recordings as I tried to do them 5-8 mins long and I didn't think the t would stay on so long 😒. Are people going to be pissed off with me if I spam 14 recordings here? Or I can upload them too tiktok I don't want to piss people off
If Fact Freak's mic drop is included then I think you'll be forgiven. By me, anyhow. 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.

Feb 29, 2024
OOOOO That was a kick to the crotch and fist to the tit
GIF by Slice
Sums up on the Tories that have lost their seats 🤣🤣

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.
You’ve got this Mrs D 🩵 Time is needed here ❤️ x

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Serve it cold. Chill for a while.
Stressed Chill Out GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Go live and declare war 👹

Maybe create a video with how mens mental health is so important as they all very much dismissed that maybe some men's help lines ect channel your upset and anger into what could potentially help a struggling man x

Mar 15, 2024
D Block

Much love to you, and to anyone else affected by this. ❤️ Take care of yourselves. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.