Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
See this as justice right now. This happened but karma has bit her on the ass for it and is bringing awareness to this topic. He’s getting so much love and support. It’s s what happened but how this has turned out is absolutely perfect. Zacs in a good place, people came out and backed him up when needed and the person that did this has tried lying her way out of it and it’s failed and made it worse from her. There is a big positive 🤎🤎
This is a beautiful perspective my luv 🥹

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Zac has brought up this scamming now as it’s the best time to get everyone believing that he is innocent as everyone’s so excited by the mic drop. He DID SCAM

However he has played this very well and he’s taken down the EDL.
He did at the time talk about it

Reactions: abcdef
Feb 29, 2024
Miss Red and Simon
Animated GIF

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.
Understandable, do whatever u need to do to recenter, then make a vid when your ready, or take a min if it gets too much. Tt can do a f over. Your content speaks loud enough 🫠

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.
It’s affecting me so much 😭 especially after what Mabel said. I just wish I could hug Zac x

Status
Not open for further replies.