Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not me I’m a Londoner 🤣🤣 show yourself miss beg
I feel very insignificant atm. I’m going to start going live on my real account, get in with the twats of TikTok and make myself known on this side of TikTok so I can out myself and it will mean something 😞

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Anyone else think the deluded one will create some drama tonight. God forbid she’s not the highlight of the day
Screenshot_20240503_202122_TikTok.jpg

She's looking rather pale today,

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
At this point I am too old for been accused of this se, people will believe what they want, I do t feel better at all in fact I probably feel worse, yes it proved it was a lie but sometimes those lies hurt people, all because I know the truth.
If been truthful I liked Donna when I first started watching her, then the more I watched the more I didn’t like, and then she said her last name and her hubbys name and she lived in Grimsby so it all fitted together, tbh I don’t care what she does in her own personal life as that has nothing to do with me what’s so ever, but when it effects so many people and the lies she tells I told the truth on her hubby, was I wrong in doing it maybe so, was I wrong in saying who I am maybe so again, but enough is enough. But I will not be used in a game when I don’t interact with anyone on tictok or belong to any group
I am no victim either of her, but if people want to make se up make sure they have the facts and truth.
Wait, is Grimsby in the Midlands. Is this why the EDL party is in Grimsby. That's why Gobbler is the Grimsby one.

It all makes sense now.
Season 8 Episode 13 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Status
Not open for further replies.