Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Angie
Dairy Farm Milk GIF by Rex Orange County
it for gifts and views and angie wants to be the real victim and the real outer of miss Red
Get Out Middle Finger GIF by HKRealty
angie 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
At this point I am too old for been accused of this se, people will believe what they want, I do t feel better at all in fact I probably feel worse, yes it proved it was a lie but sometimes those lies hurt people, all because I know the truth.
If been truthful I liked Donna when I first started watching her, then the more I watched the more I didn’t like, and then she said her last name and her hubbys name and she lived in Grimsby so it all fitted together, tbh I don’t care what she does in her own personal life as that has nothing to do with me what’s so ever, but when it effects so many people and the lies she tells I told the truth on her hubby, was I wrong in doing it maybe so, was I wrong in saying who I am maybe so again, but enough is enough. But I will not be used in a game when I don’t interact with anyone on tictok or belong to any group
I am no victim either of her, but if people want to make se up make sure they have the facts and truth.
Well iv always found you to be sound in here so I don’t care that its out who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.