Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That's why I've been getting splinters on the fence all day , as much as I feel for his MH and what Red did to him because she's a t , he isn't much better by this and I can see more coming out in the coming weeks if my gut feeling is correct.
Completely agree, I enjoyed watching fact freaks smack down but zac is an absolute victim mentality user…. I just re read the screenshots and remembered just how clever he was with it all. I hope the screenshots get shown widely

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I thought everyone already knew Zac scammed someone? I haven't saw anyone say he didn't 😅
He has rebranded the grooming and scammy behaviour as him being manipulated by them (!!) Most of his wildly supportive fans believe him - even someone here told me it wasn’t manipulation when I posted pics.

He’s done a really good job at making them look insane. You can prob realise Danielle is incredibly vulnerable and unstable Too. Big mess

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He has rebranded the grooming and scammy behaviour as him being manipulated by them (!!) Most of his wildly supportive fans believe him - even someone here told me it wasn’t manipulation when I posted pics.

He’s done a really good job at making them look insane. You can prob realise Danielle is incredibly vulnerable and unstable Too. Big mess
I didn't see any of that happening today. Must have missed it. I saw all of this when it played out on the app I cba reading anymore texts. I'm not sure why crying about several medical illnesses in angies box is gonna do to help, Angie will probably pretend she's got one. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.