deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@heyhey_paula

Pigham
He'll survive Jodie. Close call but he made it out of her arse
Screenshot_20240503_223949_TikTok.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I didn't see any of that happening today. Must have missed it. I saw all of this when it played out on the app I cba reading anymore texts. I'm not sure why crying about several medical illnesses in angies box is gonna do to help, Angie will probably pretend she's got one. That's it.
I didnโ€™t mean people wrote that today - it was when it was discussed here previously. I meant zac today was talking about it and saying they took advantage when he was vulnerable What do you mean thatโ€™s it?

I didnโ€™t mean people wrote that today - it was when it was discussed here previously. I meant zac today was talking about it and saying they took advantage when he was vulnerable What do you mean thatโ€™s it?
Exactly as I said? I'm not sure what the lady dropping medical conditions in angies box will help anything other than angie probably pretending she's also got one of them?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Exactly as I said? I'm not sure what the lady dropping medical conditions in angies box will help anything other than angie probably pretending she's also got one of them?
Sorry I just got confused by the thatโ€™s i read it weird . And yeah itโ€™s not helping at all sheโ€™s actually making sure no one will ever believe them about the money situation. And sheโ€™s going to have a menty bee

Status
Not open for further replies.