Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
For fs sake, I thought Mandy was gobbler. I've been putting together a dossier, (s I've made up) to expose them for that 200 quid.

Can we delete reality? Please.

No one tell Gobbler either. Thanks
Twitch Explore GIF by Hyper RPG
Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

I actually enjoyed watching MT when he first branched off and did his cam2 show. But then he started to get greedy and do box battles and suddenly became apart of Red’s elite team and became awful. That black nun funeral drama was terrible too. Refusing to apologise. do him.
I did too i was even a sub to begin with which was gifted 😂 never ever would i support that ever again, i use to enjoy the cam 2 gimic but it soon become clear that Leyton is just like the rest as a massive beg and manipulater. The way he treated his cam 2ers was horrendous he was always on a power trip with no manor's

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I did too i was even a sub to begin with which was gifted 😂 never ever would i support that ever again, i use to enjoy the cam 2 gimic but it soon become clear that Leyton is just like the rest as a massive beg and manipulater. The way he treated his cam 2ers was horrendous he was always on a power trip with no manor's
Never liked the wee coat tail hanger
I Need It Please GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Yes but all he’s done is made everyone think he’s definitely a cock.

I've known he was a cock for some time.

What stood out for me was that he is another member of the EDL squad to step forward to praise Mrs Doubtfire while attacking others in Comment Cafe.

I saw Miss Dread and Cockineveryhole do the same the other day.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
How did I kiss miss J arse I was calling some one out and I’ve been in there twice thanks putting my point across and just so you know as I couldn’t comment on here due to being a new member I tried to get more involved on TT by sharing other members posts and engaged there.
you stayed in Js box for ages and was saying your dads a hustler no way dave took the sheep?? it did come across that way, and i wasent the only one who said it OKAY 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.