Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
MT pissed me off about me doing a song for him. I was only pissing messing around about why he blocked me. I used to be a fan of his bloody hell.

Now he’s just a fart to me.

They all are very touchy mummy bitty has dried up, and they all have been caught out and the cobra meeting went tits up
Even reds filter gave its notice in today lol 😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Yep ! To prove Rebecca hadn’t turned him on
1714779293786.png

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I tried to screenshot it all i managed to get and post 1 before she blocked me a while back 🤣🤣 she's cc biggest spy like sally
I only looked cos she has my accent, I think 🤔 I noticed her story and though awww until I saw she called me out on a random comment I made about any go fund me should be checked, of course people should know who, what they are funding. I didn't mention her, her family, her go fund me or even look it up. She's paranoid.

Reactions: charlies oxygen

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_3761.jpeg

I’m sorry, but I’m not into randoms having CC in their names getting into quite big creators boxes or speaking for comment cafe when they don’t even participate here. There’s loads of newbies all the time that join here and participate. It’s just bugging me. I will shut up about it now though. ☺️
Who is this anyone know

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Status
Not open for further replies.