I made 31p from my DJing tonight 😭

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 44
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Very proud of you dear, no one today or any day should have to explain anything, expose themselves, etc I for one stand with yourself and Zac and everyone else
A very personal line has been drawn, we all make funny, banter get angry say things we really don’t mean but I hope we all stand for one thing
We will not stand for this any longer enough is enough.
Mrs Doubtfire you bring joy and understanding to many people I for one love you 🥰
I wasn’t expecting this 😭 Thank you for such a beautiful message 🥲🩵 Am speechless and that’s rare 😶‍🌫️ Thank you, so much love to you 🙇🏻‍♀️

Sad The Office GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

This today has shown me how evil and dangerous this person is

I would say Zac has shown a level of dignity in this, he has tried with her etc, so what if he sent flowers etc, why should he be silenced I hope out of all this Zac has shown it’s ok not to be ok and to talk about it even after what she has done to him
If anyone uses this to gain with firing up lives for money/views likes etc is a bad as red for what she had done, you can turn your gifts off.
No man, woman or child should ever have to feel like this.

If she dares or one of her EDL bastards come with the it’s affected her please do off and take a very long look at what she has done to so many.
Anyone dares say her poor hubby do off again he knows what she is like and does, he is in the same house as her and she doesn’t talk very quiet and with the tears, and the phone calls, and you live off the money she has deceived from people.

This with zac happen last year.. so why he bringing it up now ..I remember watching him back then and he wasn't perfect he was the person there say he was yes people change .. I do believe that red sent them images to stop kaz and grace doing the exposure. Tic tok is about the proof after all.from wot I hear it wasn't pics off his sh just the bathroom with blood (correct me if I'm wrong)...and zac sending her flowers chocolates ect every now again he's in her boxes.just seems strange to me he was at he's lowest but wanted pictures sent to tic tok ..LIKE do TIC TOK .and he was happy battling gifts flying in last night ..I'm not on no ones side I'm just seeing it differently.
Don’t you think he made friends with her because of the pull she has on TikTok? He couldn’t take anymore, that was evident! Better to be friends and make it all stop than to let it carry on. Now was a good time for him to speak on it as 1. He’s in a better place mentally. 2. People were already waking up to her and her clique. Doesn’t matter why he’s doing it now, fact of the matter is she shared it to many people. How do you explain her sharing to fact freak asking him to expose Zac? That to make it stop too? Nah

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Don’t you think he made friends with her because of the pull she has on TikTok? He couldn’t take anymore, that was evident! Better to be friends and make it all stop than to let it carry on. Now was a good time for him to speak on it as 1. He’s in a better place mentally. 2. People were already waking up to her and her clique. Doesn’t matter why he’s doing it now, fact of the matter is she shared it to many people. How do you explain her sharing to fact freak asking him to expose Zac? That to make it stop too? Nah
Ooo didn't know she shared them to James. I've missed abit .oh bloody he'll

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
A saying
Keep your friends close your enemies even closer
It doesn’t matter if he spoke on this 10years down the line, the fact of the matter is red sent them pics out red asked facts to expose him for what been in a very vulnerable place, instead of getting him the help he needed and was crying out for she decided to do more damage.
Zac today has brought awareness and hopefully out of all this s, people will have some courage to speak out.

Also dolly she has stated she will not apologise

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Perfectly put 🙌🏼

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.